Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations at least 2 hours before class time. If Dae does not receive any reservations for a class, she may cancel the class at her discretion. Mahalo!
|Monday||6:00-7:00pm||Ashtanga Half Primary Series|
|6:00-7:00pm||Ashtanga Half Primary|
|Saturday||2:00-3:00pm||Ashtanga Basics at Sacred Falls|
(private instruction available upon request.)
An introduction to Ashtanga for the beginner.
Mysore practice is an individual practice where students follow the Ashtanga sequence at their own pace with the assistance of the instructor. Some Ashtanga experience is recommended. See the wiki page on Mysore practice.
Ashtanga Primary Series
This is the traditional led Ashtanga practice.
Gentle class on full moon and new moon days.
Private Yoga instructions
Private Yoga instructions are available. Please call or email for more information.
All classes must be redeemed within 1 month of purchase.
|1 month all class pass||
- Choose comfortable clothing that you can stretch and move in, even go upside down in.
- Please bring your own yoga mat, but we do lend mats to students who need one.
- We are located in an actual temple, so please be mindful of Temple rules.
- When on the grounds of the Temple, please conduct yourself in a quiet and conscientous manner. If you like to wear “little shorts” and “little yoga clothes,” please cover up when walking around outside of our yoga class room.
- Please remember not to eat before class. Preferably 2-3 hours prior to class time.