An introduction to Ashtanga for the beginner.
Ashtanga Primary Series
This is the traditional led Primary (first) series Ashtanga practice.
Ashtanga Half Primary Series
This is Ashtanga Primary Series, except that we stop after Navasana and move right to the finishing sequence.
Gentle class on full moon and new moon days.
Private Yoga instructions
Private Yoga instructions are available. Please call or email for more information.
Please email email@example.com for reservations at least 2 hours before class time. If Dae does not receive any reservations for a class, she may cancel the class at her discretion. Mahalo!
(private instruction available upon request.)
All classes must be redeemed within 1 month of purchase.
|1 month all class pass||
- Choose comfortable clothing that you can stretch and move in, even go upside down in.
- Please bring your own yoga mat, but we do lend mats to students who need one.
- We are located in an actual temple, so please be mindful of Temple rules.
- When on the grounds of the Temple, please conduct yourself in a quiet and conscientious manner. If you like to wear “little shorts” and “little yoga clothes,” please cover up when walking around outside of our yoga class room.
- Please remember not to eat before class. Preferably 2-3 hours prior to class time.